Established years ago in this domain of manufacturing Industrial Valves, we are most recognized and foremost organization in the valves manufacturing Industry in India. We are well-known in the brand name of Controtek Global for manufacturing different types of Industrial Valves. We are flourished with the team of highly qualified and having years of experience and working under the guidance of Mr. Thulaseedharan, who is a Mechanical Engineer, having technical expertise and he has played a vital role to substitute valves for critical applications which were imported from advanced countries.
Controtek Global is a valve manufacturing firm composed of a dynamic group of professionals committed to success. Our success is deeply rooted in core values that focus on integrity and results. Our group can offer corresponding engineering, consulting, and design services spanning specialty divisions. With wide-ranging mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, and precast expertise, we've worked on projects of all sizes and for a wide range of industries.
We are leading manufacturer of huge range of Industrial Valves that are much worthy among our esteemed clients and we are utilizing international standards of materials and equipments to create them without any defaults and with the best quality of finish products. We are being the largely known stainless steel industrial valves manufacturer in India and have been affianced to export our an assortment of valves to the numerous clients of Australia, South Africa, Russia, Kuwait, Singapore, Israel and many more. In particular, we have accomplished this quite a bit of organization altruism and clients support over this field since we the person who are giving the standard quality scope of different modern valves at the clients' reasonable or cheap value extend.
We are offering different types of Industrial Valves such as:
- Ball Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Knife Gate Valve
- Gate Valve
- Globe Valve
- Non-return Valve
- Dual Disc Valve
- Wafer Check Valve
- Forged Steel Valve
Unique Features of Industrial Valves manufactured by us
- They provide laminar flow, a pressure loss is minimum
- Gate valves help to save energy and reduce total cost of ownership
- There will be low-pressure drop when opened fully and tight sealing
- Gate valves are suitable to use in high temperature and pressure conditions
- They may be considered as general purpose flow control valves that are used for high-temperature applications
- They contain a compact and low-maintenance design that requires no lubrication
- The biggest advantage of ball valves is that they have poor throttling characteristics that can cause the seat of a ball valve to easily erode
- They are used in the oil and natural gas industry, but also find a place in many manufacturing sectors, chemical storage, and even residential uses